Celebrities are constantly being targeted by cameras. In such a situation, even a person with a stable psyche will have a hard time, and artists, creative and emotional people, will be constantly under stress. Critically acclaimed actors with dozens of awards are increasingly recognized for mental health problems, including these popular personalities.
1. J.K. Rowling, writer, author of the Harry Potter saga, suffers from lingering depression.
2. Stephen Fry, actor, playwright, writer, faced with bipolar disorder.
3. Vaiona Ryder, an American actress, suffers from kleptomania, because of which she ended up in the police.
4. Brooke Shields, American actress, fell into postpartum depression after the birth of her daughter.
5. Amanda Bynes, American actress, struggles with schizophrenia and is under the care of her parents.
6. Herschel Walker, athlete and American football star, has a split personality.
7. David Beckham, footballer and actor, suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder.
8. Catherine Zeta-Jones, British and American actress, is trying to confront bipolar disorder.
9. Jim Carrey, an American actor, was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder as a child.
10. Mary-Kate Olsen, American actress, producer, designer, suffered from anorexia nervosa.
11. Elton John, British musician, developed uncontrollable bulimia in the nineties.
12. Mel Gibson, American actor, director, producer, became a victim of manic-depressive psychosis.