Many events take place in the world every day. It is almost impossible to keep track of such a large flow of information, but there is a way out. We summarized the most interesting events in Kuzbass, Russia and the world in the news digest on VSE42.Ru.
1. A Kuzbass official deliberately disrupted the construction of a complex with a swimming pool
In Mezhdurechensk, the head of a municipal institution was punished, he was accused of Part 1 of Art. 169 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation (obstruction of legal entrepreneurial activity).
According to the investigation, the defendant from October 2018 to August 2020 gave the designers a technical assignment to create a project for a sports complex with a swimming pool, but in fact the TOR did not meet the standards. As a result, the contractor did the job wrong. The prosecutor's office identified violations and brought the chief to court.
2. Taxi prices in Kemerovo skyrocketed against the backdrop of severe cold weather
Residents of the Kuzbass capital in a severe frost faced a problem associated with overpriced taxis and a lack of cars. This was reported to VSE42.Ru by the townspeople.
As a Kemerovo woman named Alena told VSE42.Ru, she lives in the Zavodskoy district. To get to work in the city center on December 28, the girl called a taxi, but the aggregator requested an amount of 579 rubles. The company explained the increase in prices by the high demand for these trips and added that there are currently no free cars.
3. Kemerovo forecasters gave a preliminary forecast for New Year's Eve
According to preliminary data of experts, severe frosts will remain in the Kemerovo region on New Year's Eve.
- On the night of January 1, it is expected - 32, -37 ° С. In the afternoon: - 28, -33 ° С. The forecast is preliminary, the data may still change, the Kemerovo Hydrometeorological Center told VSE42.Ru.
1. State Duma deputy named six possible successors to Putin
Zhirinovsky expressed his point of view about Putin's successor on the air of the program with Vladimir Solovyov.
According to the deputy, the place of the Russian president could be taken by Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin, Federation Council Chairman Valentina Matvienko and even Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council Dmitry Medvedev, who had previously been the head of the country.
2. The Ministry of Emergency Situations has put forward a preliminary reason for the sinking of the ship "Onega" in the Barents Sea
The first cause of the incident was put forward by icing. However, later the Ministry of Emergency Situations called another: when pulling the trawl, the vessel, heeled, scooped up water, which is why it sank, TASS reports.
According to the latest information, two people on board the sunken ship were rescued, another crew member was found dead. According to a source in the emergency services, the remaining 16 people most likely died.
3. The teenagers who raped the kindergarten teacher killed her near Smolensk
In the Smolensk region, two teenagers raped a kindergarten teacher. After the crime, they killed her. A criminal case was opened on the fact of the murder, according to Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.
Law enforcement officers detained two teenagers. So, 16-year-old and 17-year-old boys became suspects.
1. Turkish nutritionist warned about the dangers of popular additives in coffee
A nutritionist from Turkey has named common coffee additives that can be harmful to the human body. The expert believes that they can cause fatty liver, diabetes and gastritis. So, milk powder, syrups, cream have a negative effect on the human body, Sabah reports.
2. The Ukrainian general predicted the loss of six regions for the country
According to the former head of the Luhansk and Transcarpathian regions of Ukraine, General Gennady Moskal, Ukraine may lose at least six territories. The general noted that this could happen within the framework of the Novorossiya project. In particular, we are talking about Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk, Odessa, Zaporozhye, Nikolaev and Kherson regions. He stated this on the air of the Internet channel "Apostrophe".
3. More than 20 people have died in a Belgian nursing home after the arrival of Santa Claus
Santa came on St. Nicholas Day to the medical facility for the elderly in the Belgian city of Mol. However, many of those present did not observe coronavirus precautions: they were without masks and did not keep their distance.
The dangerous contact of the actor with the patients of the institution led to the fact that cases of COVID-19 infection began in the nursing home. According to the updated data, 23 out of 125 people in the nursing home have died, RIA Novosti reports.