- For the last year I have not done anything other than skiing. After the World Cup, I will put them aside for a few months, because it takes energy. Without lying at home on the couch, you gain shape. There is hard training behind this.
This year has been special. I want to live a normal life and do other things. If you live like this year after year, it will become tiresome. I think I need a few months after the World Cup, when I'm not going to be a skier that often.
- What do you lack, what do you envy those who live an ordinary life?
- In recent months, there hasn't been much difference, but this is an opportunity to be more social, do something funny, try different sports, travel wherever, go to the movies. The usual things that we hardly do. Now we are approaching the World Cup - he was a reward all the way, but regardless of the results there, I believe that it will be wise to do other things before the end of his career. For myself, I see a long pause.
- When was the last time you took such a break?
- Perhaps never. I will keep fit, but I can play hockey. Niklas Dürhaug has opened his own padel room, which I really want to try. Football, mountains, alpine skiing. Many other things that I find interesting. Well, you can run some kind of tourist races and go to banquets - to some social evenings. In any case, I hope that there will be a weakening of measures on coronavirus, and restaurants will start serving alcohol (now in Norway there is a ban on the sale of alcohol in restaurants. - Approx. Sports.ru). This will be a good start.
- How have you been lately?
- I sat in quarantine, skiing, eating and exercising. I feel great. I am full and cheerful and I approach the World Cup with great feelings. I am very pleased with the work done in recent years, - concluded Iversen.