The head of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Mikhail Murashko, said at the ceremony that, according to preliminary data for 2020, mortality from cancer, fortunately, has decreased.
- The oncological service fulfilled its task in full. Is this the most expensive and golden victory you could have made? - the minister addressed from the stage of the Kremlin.
The current award is already the fifth, jubilee:
- We were very worried that due to the current situation related to the pandemic and the restrictions imposed, the award would not take place. But nevertheless it took place! - says the organizer of the award, President of the Association of Cancer Patients "Hello" Irina Borovova.
The award was supported by many stars: Stas Mikhailov, Denis Klyaver, Sergey Trofimov, Maxim Zavidia, Denis Maidanov, Sogdiana and others.
- Anyone who participates in this event understands the seriousness of this disease. Oncology does not spare anyone: neither the elderly nor the young. I want to say a huge thank you to the doctors! - says Stas Mikhailov.
- When people who are certain authorities are attracted, their words are listened to. It so happens that we sometimes listen to people we don't know rather than our own. When they say their own a hundred times, this is somehow so, but when a stranger speaks and is in some way authoritative, then the information can reach faster. I want to thank the doctors. My mother had a similar problem, oncology, and twice. And I want to thank the doctors that my mom is still there. And this despite the fact that my mother is one of those who do not go straight to the doctor, even if she does not feel well, says Sogdiana.
Anastasia Spiridonova echoes her:
- I believe that it is the duty of every public person to raise this problem, talk about it and support doctors and those who strive for recovery. I try to never refuse if there is an offer to speak for patients, doctors, children, because with this I can at least somehow please these people and set an example for others. And any creativity, including your own, can partially help. Because it distracts, and therefore heals.
Photos provided by PR-service