In order to defeat cellulite, it is not necessary to go to elite beauty salons and clinics. You can solve this problem on your own, with certain volitional and physical efforts. It is important to comply with several conditions:
1. Pay more attention to water procedures: both swimming, water aerobics, and a regular whirlpool bath. Take a bath with sea salt, natural oils such as orange oil. Water treatments help smooth the skin, and water, combined with physical activity, fights excess weight as effectively as possible.
2. Be sure to include walking or running in your daily routine. If possible, do it outdoors, but if this option is not suitable, a treadmill will help you.
3. Use vacuum jars, they are very good at helping to fight cellulite. This procedure is also available at home.
4. You can add ground coffee to anti-cellulite masks and scrubs - this is a biologically active additive, besides, coffee perfectly cleanses the skin and makes it smoother.
5. Do not forget to take multivitamins, they are essential in the complex fight against cellulite.
6. You need to enrich your diet with raw vegetables and fruits. They contain a small amount of calories, but at the same time - a lot of vitamins, fruit acids, trace elements and fiber that cleanses the intestines.
7. Use anti-cellulite skin products regularly. It is optimal to apply them after showering and apply with massaging movements. This procedure improves the blood supply to the tissues.
8. Watch what you eat: fatty, spicy, salty, fried, smoked foods, sweets and carbonated water should be excluded from the diet. If you cannot completely give up sweets, replace them with a small portion of dark chocolate.It should be remembered that the fight against cellulite is not a matter of one day. Do not give up if the results are not immediately visible. You need to control yourself and continue the anti-cellulite program.