We all dream of an ideal figure, but we want to achieve results as quickly as possible, but time does not always allow us to do this. And yet you can achieve what you want without much effort! We offer you a list of 7 exercises that will take only 10 minutes daily, and in a month you will be transformed!
The course is designed for 4 weeks, during which you will need to spend only 10 minutes on physical activity. So the plan is this:
1. Plank (2 min). Lie on your stomach and, leaning on your elbows and toes, raise yourself up. It is extremely important that the stomach does not sag, the back does not bend, and the butt does not stick out upward. The exercise works on absolutely all muscle groups.
2. Push-ups (1 min). Who doesn't know how to do push-ups? Here, again, it is important to keep the body taut like a string. Push off with your hands from the floor, aligning your arms at the elbows, and return to the starting position.
3. Hips + buttocks (1 min). Get on all fours, straighten and lift one leg as high as possible, and in parallel do the same with the opposite arm. Alternate legs and arms.
4. Press (1 min). Lie on your back, extend your arms behind your head and straighten your legs without touching the floor. Then raise your leg straight at the knee and touch it with your hand. When lifting your left leg, use your left hand to do this and similarly for the right side. A more complicated version is twisting - lifting one leg, reach towards it with the elbow of the opposite hand.
5. Press + buttocks (1 min). Rest your straight arms and legs on the floor, thus completing the plank exercise. Then lift one leg and try to reach your chin with your knee. Do the same with the other leg.
6. Waist (1 min). Lean your back against the wall, spread your legs wide and bend them slightly at the knees. Then close your hands in the lock (or take a small ball), keep them in front of you at chest level and turn from side to side, trying to touch the wall with your hands.
7. Plank (2 min).
Here you need to alternate 2 complexes, i.e. one day do the exercises of the first, the next day - the exercises of the second, and so on in a circle.
1. Plank (3 min).
2. Press (3 min).
3. Hips + buttocks (3 min).
1. Waist (3 min).
2. Push-ups (3 min).
3. Press + buttocks (3 min).
We do the exercises of the first week.
We do the exercises of the second week.
Hold on for a month, and after that it will become a wonderful tradition and lifestyle, because we all know that any habit is formed within 21 days, so why not use this psychological moment with benefit?
Be athletic with FITNESSI!