- What was the most successful start in December for yourself?
- I think that this is a sprint in the second stage, when I was thirteenth, and graze in the third.
- And the most disastrous?
- Sprint at this fourth stage - 61st place, four laps, and as a result - past the pursuit.
- Emotional swings, when one race seems to be more or less successful and problems arise almost immediately afterwards, are they difficult to experience?
- I understand that without some mistakes, there probably won't be big victories. In any case, it is still quite difficult to show some kind of stability, nevertheless I had it before the sprint at this stage.
This is a little knocking out, but I try to switch so that the next race does not drag these thoughts and the burden of what you can no longer fix.
- What is the reason for the disappearance of stability? Acclimatization, tiredness from a series of December starts?
- I won't say that this is fatigue, and the acclimatization has passed, it became a little easier on the distance. When we arrived here, it was harder, but maybe this “pressure” made it possible to cope with the lines more clearly, and when I felt the speed, it became more difficult to work with its growth.
- Some fans are already saying that with such results the entire women's team should be sent to Izhevsk Rifle.
- I don’t want to offend anyone, but the fans don’t see much. Yes, of course, the results of the Russian national team are not the most outstanding. But every athlete, entering the race, gives himself completely. We all want to be on the podium, but now we are showing what we can.
I do not read comments and interviews, even those that I give myself. I try to be in the media space as little as possible, and even more so to listen to fans who somehow insult or speak badly about athletes.
We have coaches, they are with us, they know what we did and see what we are doing now. We believe in ourselves. I hope, or rather, I know for sure that there are sincere and real fans who will believe in the Russian national team to the end,”Kazakevich said.