1. Burpee. The sequence of actions here and further will be shown in the picture below. By performing this exercise, you engage several muscle groups at once (muscles of the arms, hips), and also train endurance.
[caption] http://fitness-gu.ru [/ caption]
2. Rock climber. It is an excellent exercise for the abdominal muscles, especially for the oblique stabilizer muscles. Pull your knees up as if you were climbing up a mountain, remembering to direct them towards the opposite hand (the right leg tends to the left leg and vice versa).
[caption] https://builderbody.ru [/ caption]
3. Plank. Yes, yes, the one in which only the lazy is not on Instagram, however, a large number of muscles of the back, back of the shoulder, hips and abdominals are worked out in the bar. This exercise can be performed in various variations: standing on elbows, outstretched arms, on one side, but the main thing to remember is that the abdominal muscles should be tense, the lower back should remain flat, and your body should be in a straight line from the crown to the heels.
[caption] https://fitnesbody.ru [/ caption]
4. Bulgarian attacks. Observing the correct technique, with this exercise you will achieve beautiful, toned hips in a fairly short time. When performing, you must use a chair or small bench. You can also do it with weights in the form of dumbbells, which can be replaced with water bottles.
[caption] https://www.pinterest.ru [/ caption]
5. Russian twist. An excellent exercise for working out the straight and oblique abdominal muscles. At first it may seem quite difficult, but the result will not be long in coming. The bonus is that such twisting is an effective prevention of scoliosis.
[caption] https://kachajsya.ru [/ caption]
That's all! By doing these exercises, as well as maintaining a small calorie deficit, you can achieve a noticeable improvement in body quality and get out of quarantine without fear of getting into jeans or wearing a tight dress.